kmSuiteBrampton, ON L6W 3W8Branch # 640736X
How to get a personal loan in Brampton
Get an online quote
Answer a few simple questions and receive your loan quote in minutes. There is no obligation and no impact to your credit score.
Connect with a Lending Specialist
A Lending Specialist will contact you to customize your loan.
Complete the loan application
You can submit the required documents online or in person at one of our Brampton branches, depending on the type of loan you choose.
Types of loans in Brampton
Here are the personal loans available at your local branch:
- Loan amounts: Borrow $500-$25,000 as soon as the day you apply
- Loan term: 6-60 months
- Homeownership required: No homeownership required
- Prepayment penalty: No pre-payment penalties so you can pay off the loan when it’s convenient for you
Unsecured personal loan
- Loan amounts: Borrow $5,000-$50,000
- Loan term: 36-120 months
- Homeownership required: Yes
- Access a lower interest rate, lower payments and more money than with an unsecured personal loan
Secured personal loan
What do I need to qualify for a personal loan?
To finalize your loan application, you’ll need to provide verification documents:
- Valid personal identification – either one piece of primary identification like a driver’s licence or passport, or two pieces of secondary identification like a Canadian birth certificate or current bank statement with your full name and address
- Employment or income verification like a current T4 or pay stub
- Housing information like a mortgage statement or lease agreement
Learn more about the verification documents required for your loan.
Why choose one of our Brampton branches for your loan?
Not only do we have three convenient branches located in Brampton, you can also complete your loan application online. Additionally, we’ve been providing Canadians with responsible loans for almost 100 years.
The Brampton community
From its place in the Greater Golden Horseshoe area, Brampton is home to the Rose Theater, a nod to the previous reliance on the greenhouse sector and historically being called the “Flower Town of Canada.” The city also boasts numerous cultural experiences, including the Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archive.
There are multiple outdoor and recreational opportunities in Brampton, including outdoor skating rinks in the winter and several festivals in the warmer months.
Brampton has a lot to offer both tourists and residents alike. We are proud to serve the area, guiding Canadians through all their borrowing needs.