How to get a personal loan in Saskatoon
Get an online quote
Answer a few simple questions and receive your loan quote in minutes. There is no obligation and no impact to your credit score.
Connect with a Lending Specialist
A Lending Specialist will contact you to customize your loan.
Complete the loan application
You can submit the required documents online or in person at one of our Saskatoon branches, depending on the type of loan you choose.
Types of loans in Saskatoon
Here are the personal loans available at your local branch:
- Loan amounts: Borrow $500-$25,000 as soon as the day you apply
- Loan term: 6-60 months
- Homeownership required: No homeownership required
- Prepayment penalty: No pre-payment penalties so you can pay off the loan when it’s convenient for you
Unsecured personal loan
- Loan amounts: Borrow $5,000-$50,000
- Loan term: 36-120 months
- Homeownership required: Yes
- Access a lower interest rate, lower payments and more money than with an unsecured personal loan
Secured personal loan
What do I need to qualify for a personal loan?
To finalize your loan application, you’ll need to provide verification documents:
- Valid personal identification – either one piece of primary identification like a driver’s licence or passport, or two pieces of secondary identification like a Canadian birth certificate or current bank statement with your full name and address
- Employment or income verification like a current T4 or pay stub
- Housing information like a mortgage statement or lease agreement
Learn more about the verification documents required for your loan.
Why choose one of our Saskatoon branches for your loan?
Not only do we have two convenient branches located in Saskatoon, you can also complete your loan application online. Additionally, we’ve been providing Canadians with responsible loans for almost 100 years.
The Saskatoon community
There are nine river crossings in Saskatoon, hence why the city is called Bridge City, although it was named after a local berry rather than any of the river crossings. There are several arts and culture festivals throughout the year, including the Saskatoon Children’s Festival, the Great Plains Comedy Festival and the Shakespeare Saskatchewan Festival.
The town is most famous for its Cruise Weekend, one of the largest gatherings of antique and vintage vehicles in Canada. All of these events and sites draw more people to the area every year.