North York Branches
How to get a personal loan in North York
Get an online quote
Answer a few simple questions and receive your loan quote in minutes. There is no obligation and no impact to your credit score.
Connect with a Lending Specialist
A Lending Specialist will contact you to customize your loan.
Complete the loan application
You can submit the required documents online or in person at one of our North York branches, depending on the type of loan you choose.
Types of loans in North York
Here are the personal loans available at your local branch:
- Loan amounts: Borrow $500-$25,000 as soon as the day you apply
- Loan term: 6-60 months
- Homeownership required: No homeownership required
- Prepayment penalty: No pre-payment penalties so you can pay off the loan when it’s convenient for you
Unsecured personal loan
- Loan amounts: Borrow $5,000-$50,000
- Loan term: 36-120 months
- Homeownership required: Yes
- Access a lower interest rate, lower payments and more money than with an unsecured personal loan
Secured personal loan
What do I need to qualify for a personal loan?
To finalize your loan application, you’ll need to provide verification documents:
- Valid personal identification – either one piece of primary identification like a driver’s licence or passport, or two pieces of secondary identification like a Canadian birth certificate or current bank statement with your full name and address
- Employment or income verification like a current T4 or pay stub
- Housing information like a mortgage statement or lease agreement
Learn more about the verification documents required for your loan.
Why choose one of our North York branches for your loan?
Not only do we have two convenient branches located in North York, you can also complete your loan application online. Additionally, we’ve been providing Canadians with responsible loans for almost 100 years.
The North York community
One of six administrative districts within Toronto, North York is a multicultural and eclectic region with a multitude of cultural, recreational and educational opportunities. It is home to two of Toronto’s biggest shopping malls, Fairview Mall and Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
North York is a thriving community of professionals, students, and more. The city boasts several institutions of higher education such as York University, Seneca College and Centennial College.
With the Ontario Science Centre, Black Creek Pioneer Village and Aga Khan Museum located right in North York, there are many options for hands-on, educational and cultural experiences. Downsview Park boasts a lake, flea market, farmer’s market and event spaces, while Edwards Gardens has a greenhouse, botanical gardens and fountains.