kmUnits 7 & 8SuiteHamilton, ON L8W 3J6Branch # 640669X
How to get a personal loan in Hamilton
Get an online quote
Answer a few simple questions and receive your loan quote in minutes. There is no obligation and no impact to your credit score.
Connect with a Lending Specialist
A Lending Specialist will contact you to customize your loan.
Complete the loan application
You can submit the required documents online or in person at one of our Hamilton branches, depending on the type of loan you choose.
Types of loans in Hamilton
Here are the personal loans available at your local branch:
- Loan amounts: Borrow $500-$25,000 as soon as the day you apply
- Loan term: 6-60 months
- Homeownership required: No homeownership required
- Prepayment penalty: No pre-payment penalties so you can pay off the loan when it’s convenient for you
Unsecured personal loan
- Loan amounts: Borrow $5,000-$50,000
- Loan term: 36-120 months
- Homeownership required: Yes
- Access a lower interest rate, lower payments and more money than with an unsecured personal loan
Secured personal loan
What do I need to qualify for a personal loan?
To finalize your loan application, you’ll need to provide verification documents:
- Valid personal identification – either one piece of primary identification like a driver’s licence or passport, or two pieces of secondary identification like a Canadian birth certificate or current bank statement with your full name and address
- Employment or income verification like a current T4 or pay stub
- Housing information like a mortgage statement or lease agreement
Learn more about the verification documents required for your loan.
Why choose one of our Hamilton branches for your loan?
Not only do we have two convenient branches located in Hamilton, you can also complete your loan application online. Additionally, we’ve been providing Canadians with responsible loans for almost 100 years.
The Hamilton community
Hamilton is often referred to as “Steel city”. It’s a creative hub for Ontario, is known as one of the top cities in Canada for hospitals and health care and is home to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats CFL team. Hamilton boasts one of the top universities in the world, McMaster University and is also home to Mohawk College, and Redeemer University College.
Tourism is vibrant in Hamilton. People flock to the Dundurn Castle, Royal Botanical Gardens, the African Lion Safari and natural beauties, including over 100 waterfalls, the landscape of the Niagara Escarpment and the waterfront of Lake Ontario. Hamilton has a lot to offer year-round in terms of recreational activities such as a booming farmer’s market and many festivals, including the Festival of Friends.